Monday, March 21, 2011

Term 2 - New Term xD

So time flies and here we are landing on Term 2. The holidays were a fun and relaxing one, having little homework to do only. Back in Malaysia, I hung out with my friends and had as much fun as we could :). 1 week and back. 1st day of school was Founder's Day, and no lessons were conducted. We went to some old folks (cant remember what's the name) and thought them how to make cards and fold various stuff. It was quite fun, with us playing games with the old (actually with ourselves) no time wasted. Whilst all the fun, our results was back. I knew that it would be horrible, but still really sad about it. How good a MSG of 3 be? Let's stop crying over split milk. Having failed IH and a awful IS results, i think i need to generally work harder to keep my A1s from running away. So, my target: at least a B3 for all subjects and pass IH. I know its really easy for some of you, but low targets are easier to achieve. I'll stop hanging around at my computer and start mugging.

3 comments:

  1. Did you seriously stop hanging around your computer and start mugging? Or was it pure luck... Hmmm...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to cyberwellness sabbat! It get rids of your addiction :D Find out things to do for leisure =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO TO CYBERWELLNESS SABATICAL!

    ReplyDelete