Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Third Week in School............

One week has passed. So it's the third week now, hope everyone has settled down in their respective school..Wait a minute...You don't know my school. Guess....Ok, I'm in Hwa Chong Institution. Nothing much to be in that school, but i stay in the boarding school. Fun??? Hmm...that will be a topic later, ok?
Third week...so, settled down, had nothing much, just got to familiarize with the surroundings around me. So after some intros we get into the real lesson and OH GOSH! The amount of the homework almost kill me (usual sentence) but eventually I managed it and ok now, secondary school is REALLY different from the primary school and we need do adapt into it fast. So the LA lesson which made us have this blog. LA for Language Arts, its not about English, but more to literature. So i have this literature called "Flowers For Algernon" (you know it though my last post)it's about a mentally challenged guy, and blah blah. And then I landed on this blog. History? No, just telling you, for your information. So the classes were normal (if not?!), there was not a lot of subjects to learn, but some peculiar ones, like Arts and Acts of Persuasion (AAP) and Research Studies for this Projects Day Competition.
So, after school, I go back to the boarding school to rest and do my work there. Quite busy,seriously. Nothing weird going on, but later there may be some.Be right back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment