Sunday, January 24, 2010

Flowers for Algernon

3. You are a reporter covering scientific news Conduct an interview about the outcome of the Algeron-Gordon experiment with Miss Kinnian. Your transcript should capture the essence of the character and her motivations. (What is that?) This is my homework for this book called "Flowers for Algernon".



Ray(Me!=)): Good morning Miss Kinnian.

Miss Kinnian: Hello, may I help you?

Ray: I want to interview you about the Algernon-Gordon experiment.

Miss Kinnian: OK, go on.

Ray: Why was Gordon chosen to do the experiment?

Miss Kinnian: Oh, he was chosen because he was a good motivation.

Ray: What does Charlie see the first time he is given the Rorschach Test?

Miss Kinnian: He sees nothing but the inkblot only.

Ray: How does Charlie feel about Algernon before the operation?

Miss Kinnian: He feels that Algernon is very clever because of the operation.

Ray: Is that why he wanted to have the operation?

Miss Kinnian: Yes......

Ray: Are there any signs of Charlie getting smarter after the operation?

Miss Kinnian: It is not obvious but he can learn things faster when the time goes by.

Ray: Ok, then how did he lose his job?

Miss Kinnian: Oh, I'm not quite sure, but his progress report said that it is because he is too clever and his coworkers cannot make fun of him anymore.

Ray: After the death of Algernon, what happened to Charlie?

Miss Kinnian: He must have found out that it will be the same on him later

Ray: Did he take any action?

Miss Kinnian: Erm... yes, he tried to remember things around him out no avail.

Ray: How do you react when you saw him coming back to school?

Miss Kinnian: I was suprised when he came back but shock *sniff*after knowing this happening.

Ray: Ok, I hope I didn't offend you, but I think i better go now.

Miss Kinnian: Oh, it's ok. But if you want to go, I can bring you out.

Ray: Goodbye, and thanks for the interview.

MissKinnian: Welcome.

And this concludes my 'interview" and my homework. I hope that you're not bored to death, and thanks for reading.........

1 comment: